10 tips to get potential customers in Social Networks
A company that is not in social networks is synonymous with closed business, or at least that is how consumers today perceive it, accustomed to seek information on the Internet of the products and services that interest them, before proceeding with their purchase. If your potential clients are in social networks, your company must also be present in them. It’s that simple. Although, of course, it is not enough to “be.” Your online reputation depends largely on how you manage the presence of your business on the networks and for this to be successful you must have a good social media strategy.
Ready for your company to succeed in social networks?
1. Define your social media strategy . The first thing you should do is set some goals and be very clear about the target you are targeting. From there you can draw a social media strategy adapted to the needs of your business.
2. Take care of the design . Within a social media strategy, not only are the action plans to be followed, but also aspects such as design must be taken into account. Choose the right profile and cover photos, following the aesthetics of the corporate identity of your business.
3. Get organized . A good organization is the key. To help you with this there are many tools that will make your job easier.
4. Create viral content . Did you know that having a good corporate blog, with valuable and updated content, is the best way to position a website? And also, by the way, you will make your business a benchmark in the sector.
5. Share . “Sharing is living” Sometimes, putting sayings as wise as this can help us a lot with our social media strategy. If you want your company to be alive in social media and get the results you expect, sharing should be a priority.
6. Listen and interact with your followers . Interaction and feedback are the raison d’être of social networks and your company must adapt to it and act accordingly. To keep your followers happy you must listen, respond as quickly as possible and always be grateful.
7. Always analyze the results . What is the use of planning and implementing a social media strategy if you are not going to measure the results? The only way to know if your actions are working or not is with measurement and analysis. In this way, you can discover what works best and change what is clearly not getting positive results.
8. Update daily . Adapt to the rhythm that marks the online universe and keep your company’s social media profiles always up to date. Not all networks require a daily update, but you must adapt to the rhythm of each one to get good results.
9. Study your competitors . In order to draw a good social media strategy, it is important to know what the companies in your sector are doing in the networks. In this way, you can learn from their successes and, better yet, also from their mistakes.
10. Train on social networks or delegate this task to professionals specialized in social media . To do a good job in social media you need training, time, effort and dedication. Drawing a good social media strategy requires a series of knowledge that not everyone has. Therefore, to leave your networks in the best hands you have two clear options: get a good training to manage your company’s social media yourself or trust professional experts.
So you know, these are the tips you need to get more customers on social networks. But surely it is much clearer with this infographic. I hope you like it!